APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5:00 PM (PST) ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2019
The MPACE Education and Professional Development Committee is pleased to announce conference scholarships opportunities for current MPACE members! The Conference Scholarship is one way MPACE is holding true to its promise to “Inspiring a Shift For the Next Generation of Professionals” in 2019. The scholarship will allow recipients to attend the 2019 MPACE Annual Conference in Monterey Bay, California and cover up to $500 in travel/hotel expenses! Completed applications must be received by 5:00pm (PST) on Friday, August 16, 2019 and include all required documents, or will otherwise be considered incomplete and ineligible for consideration.
The scholarship includes:
- Conference Registration for the awardee (valued at $599)
- Travel/Hotel costs (up to $500) to attend the conference
- New Members Only: One-Year MPACE Membership (valued at $150)
- The opportunity to network with professionals in the field of career services and recruiting
- The opportunity to attend workshops for professional development
Applicant Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have an active MPACE Membership*
*One scholarship is reserved for new MPACE members, which includes a one-year MPACE membership.
- Must submit application materials by 5:00pm (PST) on Friday, August 16, 2019.
How Applications are Reviewed
The Education & Professional Development Committee will review each applicant against the following criteria. Applicant’s name, email, phone number and institution will be removed from all documents to ensure utmost anonymity when evaluating.
- Submission of a completed application by 5:00pm PST on August 16, 2019
- Demonstrated need for scholarship
- Examples of collaboration efforts taken to “Inspiring a Shift For the Next Generation of Professionals”
- Impact of conference on professional goals
- Overall quality of responses and professional resume
Note: Multiple applications can be received from one college/employer; however, only ONE candidate per college/employer can be awarded.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online form below.
- Recommender must complete online recommendation form.
- All materials must be submitted by 5:00pm (PST) on Friday, August 16, 2019.
Questions may be addressed to Kelly Dries, MPACE Director for Education & Professional Development, at email@example.com.
The deadline has passed. Thank you to everyone who has applied!