For college/university members.
Valued at over $2,500
Application Due: 5:00 PM PT on Friday, February 28, 2020
The MPACE Education & Professional Development Committee is pleased to accept college member applications for the NACE Management Leadership Institute (MLI) 2020 Scholarship. MLI 2020 will be held at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites in Pittsburgh, PA, July 13-17, 2020.
MLI is modeled after leading executive development programs and is designed to expand participants’ understanding of management issues in our profession. This extensive week-long Institute provides sessions on a variety of topics, including strategic planning, leadership, marketing, technology, financial management, legal/ethical issues, and various emerging issues in career services. Over 600 of your colleagues have participated in MLI!
Learn more at: https://www.naceweb.org/professional-development/2020/management-leadership-institute/
The Scholarship Will Cover
- institute registration fees
- housing costs
- most meals and travel (up to $600).
Candidates for the scholarship must comply with the requirements listed on the application form and should be current members of MPACE with a demonstrated commitment to the association and the profession.
Applicant Minimum Qualifications
- Must have an active MPACE membership.
- Actively employed within a career-related center within the MPACE region as a director or mid-level practitioner who aspires to a managerial position.
- Must submit all application materials by 5:00 PM PT on Friday, February 28, 2020.
How Applications are Reviewed
The Education & Professional Development Committee will review each applicant against the following criteria. Applicant’s name, email, phone number and institution will be removed from all documents to ensure utmost anonymity when evaluating.
- Submission of a completed application by 5:00pm PT on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Demonstrated need for scholarship.
- Examples of proactive methods to gain management/leadership skills or experiences.
- Impact on professional goals.
- Overall quality of responses.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online form below.
- Recommender must complete an online recommendation form.
- All materials must be submitted by 5:00 PM PT on Friday, February 28, 2020.
Questions may be addressed to MPACE Director for Education & Professional Development, Kelly Dries at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 748-8039.
Fill out the form below to Apply!