MPACE University Relations/Recruiter Member Scholarship to
NACE Recruiter Leadership Institute (RLI) 2020
valued at over $2000
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5:00 PM PT ON FRIDAY, September 20, 2019
The MPACE Professional Development & Education Committee is pleased to accept university relations/recruiter member applications for the 2020 NACE Recruiter Leadership Institute (RLI) Scholarship. RLI 2020 will be held at Viasat, Inc. in Carlsbad, CA, January 9-10, 2020. The scholarship will cover Institute registration fees, housing costs and most meals and travel (up to $600).
RLI is led by experienced university recruiters, and attendees will dive deep into discussions related to the URR function, program development, program assessment, and relationship management. Attendees will learn how to leverage their leadership skills to build a stronger URR team, resulting in greater organizational success. Thought leaders from the URR field will provide best practices and insight for continued leadership development. Individuals will evaluate their own leadership skills and construct an action plan for improvement.
Learn more at: https://www.naceweb.org/professional-development/2020/recruiter-leadership-institute/
Valued at over $2000. This scholarship will cover:
- Institute registration fees
- Lodging costs
- Most meals and travel (up to $600)
Candidates for the scholarship must comply with the requirements listed on the application form and should be current members of MPACE with a demonstrated commitment to the association and the profession.
Applicant Minimum Qualifications
- Must have an active MPACE membership.
- Must be actively employed within the university relations and recruiting profession department in an entry to mid-level recruiting professional role within the MPACE regions.
- Must submit all application materials by 5:00 PM PT on Friday, September 20, 2019.
How Applications are Reviewed
The Education & Professional Development Committee will review each applicant against the following criteria. Applicant’s name, email, phone number and institution will be removed from all documents to ensure utmost anonymity when evaluating.
- Submission of a completed application by 5:00pm PT on Friday, September 20, 2019.
- Demonstrated need for scholarship
- Examples of proactive methods to gain management/leadership skills or experiences
- Impact on professional goals
- Overall quality of responses
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online form below.
- Recommender must complete online recommendation form.
- All materials must be submitted by 5:00pm PT on Friday, September 20, 2019.
Questions may be addressed to MPACE Director for Education & Professional Development, Kelly Dries at Kelly_dries@redlands.edu or 909-748-8039.